Monday, July 15, 2013

Brand New Blog! (Again!)

Brand New Blog! (Again!)


Hello everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to actually read a post titled "New Blog!". With that being said, I am switching my blog for the second time to Blogger, as it is a lot easier to manage than on my old website www.haydinimagic.com/blog and it will give a much cleaner look/better interface for you as the reader! That means you can now leave comments and other stuff at the bottom of each post, so please tell me what you think :). 

I am blogging from my brand new Macbook pro. 
15.4" Hi-Res Anti-Glare display, 750 GB HardDrive, 8 GB RAM, 2.3Ghz intel quad-core i7 processor
(it's a very nice computer :D )

There is only so much I can blog about regarding a new blog, but I will try my best! I am making a transition from www.haydinimagic.com to the new www.haydenchildress.com . The new website has a modern design, and a much smoother layout than the old. Also, it uses my real name, but that does not necessarily mean that I will be ditching the nickname Haydini ;). Speaking of which, the brand new Haydini shirts are in! The shirts are now much more comfortable, softer, and fit much better. Also, we have charcoal and light blue colors, due to high demand. You can see the photos below :)

Baseball style shirts coming this fall!
Much better fitting shirts


Light blue shirts fitted for ladies, not Haydini



The shirts are available online Here

I have missed blogging very much, it allows for a much better flow of creativity :). There is something thrilling about being able to just write out a lot of thoughts and post photos of things I find interesting or relevant to what I am writing. Even though I know not many people will read this, I still find joy in writing it. I hope you can find joy in my future posts as well :). This post is primarily to get my blog started, so there isn't much interesting content in this post. I will, however, leave a picture that will get you thinking. Let me hear your thoughts :).

Hope to see some of you reading soon!

-Hayden




No comments:

Post a Comment