Friday, October 10, 2014

NACA South - Making Waves! Day 1

Hello everyone! I am currently at NACA South in Myrtle Beach, SC. For those of you who are unfamiliar with NACA, it is a conference where schools in a particular region all meet together to preview the top entertainment/speakers/lecturers in the country for colleges, and they can choose which acts they want to bring for the school year! It's an amazing opportunity for both performers and for college students. In my case, I am getting the best of both worlds!

The first day was fantastic. I met a ton of great people, both talent agents and students. One of my favorite things to do at these conferences is talk to everyone in a non-business setting. What I mean by that, is it's great to talk to someone without the feeling of being a salesman. I like to just have fun with people and hang, which is exactly what these conferences do.


It's been a great weekend and I can't wait for the rest of the day today and tomorrow!

-Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment